We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the Logistics Team at PSA. You'll report to the Logistics Assistant Manager and work at our office in Santa Ana, CA.
What You'll Do
- Distribute incoming boxes for Unboxing and prep orders for Receiving.
- Ensure complete support to internal customers (within Operations) to maximize department efficiencies.
- Organize and sort orders in storage rooms based on turnaround times and service levels.
- Maintain inventory accuracy using a systematic approach to scanning and organizing orders.
- Work with the Logistics Supervisor and/or Logistics Planner Scheduler on unique day-to-day projects that arise.
- Assist Logistics Supervisor in tracking and locating orders to fulfill FIFO standards in Operations while simultaneously updating spreadsheets and identifying problem orders.
- Maintain work areas and ensure Research department floor is fully stocked and tidy before the end of the shift.
- Ensure all day-to-day work supplies are ready to go for the next shift.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of Logistics/Supply chain experience or equivalent.
- Able to manage time effectively as well as adapt to ongoing changes in priorities, demonstrating the ability to change direction according to business demands.
- Strong understanding of inventory and warehouse management.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously and provide clear instructions under dynamic and stressful conditions.
- Team-oriented and detail-oriented
- Organized and capable of planning how to divide your time between specific activities and prioritize the day's work.
- Able to understand written and oral directions.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and 10 Key use, and able to learn customized company software.
- Able to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions and ability to deal with problem orders in a variety of situations.
- Must be able to handle monotonous tasks. Should be able to lift trays 30 pounds or more. Will also need to carry, lift, walk, push, and pull heavy items.
- Typically, the work environment is fast paced with little room for error.
- Must be able to work mornings Monday-Friday.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.