Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry. The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
We are hiring a Growth Manager to join the Collectors Vault team. This team is responsible for the strategy and execution of scaling Collectors Vault, a key strategic initiative for the business. In addition to being a high security storage service for collectibles, Collectors Vault integrates the various business units at Collectors to create a new platform for collecting. Collectors Vault represents the next generation of collecting, and will power a fundamentally superior experience for storing, securing, authenticating, grading, buying, and selling collectibles.
This is a high impact role that will have exposure to senior management and all aspects of the business. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker with a bias for action, and is equal parts analytical, strategic, and entrepreneurial. This candidate will be familiar with core concepts across the growth landscape, and will have deep expertise in one of product led growth, growth marketing, or pricing / monetization. Intellectual curiosity is a must, and prior experience or interest in D2C eCommerce, marketplace businesses, or Web3 is a bonus.
This role can be based in any of our corporate offices or remote, and reports to the Director of Growth.
What you’ll do:
- Lead growth initiatives that create value for our customers and the business. Partner with product, marketing and sales to drive these efforts.
- Take an experimental approach to growing the business; leverage data to create hypotheses, design and run tests, interpret results, and iterate to success
- Obsess over the customer experience to identify new opportunities; synthesize insights and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Report on initiative performance and uncover trends to inform evolving growth strategy
- Conduct research on market trends, the competitive landscape, and new technologies
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant product or marketing role, preferably with experience in consumer technology
- Historian and innovator - you leverage lessons of the past but are not afraid to try new solutions for the future
- Self-starter and natural problem solver that thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Capable of managing ambiguity, simplifying complex problems, and coming up with creative solutions
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off.
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.