Collectors has multiple business lines that grade, authenticate, and sell millions of high-value, record-setting collectibles every quarter. We're the leader in third-party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles including trading cards (Professional Sports Authenticator), coins (Professional Coin Grading Services), video games (Wata), event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia, and with your help we can continue to grow rapidly. Our goal is to make the joy of collecting accessible to everyone -- collectors looking to complete their set, inventors looking to maximize the value of their collection, and anyone who’s looking to preserve a game, card or coin that reminds them of fond memories in their lives. We’re looking for senior software engineers who can create the next generation of engaging products for collectors, scalable, intuitive software for our internal customers, and innovative, best in class solutions to bring delight to The Hobby. How many impossible problems can you help us to solve?
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Wata, Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We’re looking for Corporate IT Support Engineers to join our team to provide excellent system, network, applications, and technical support service to the company’s onsite and remote employees. This position is responsible for handling the day-to-day systems, phone, and network incidents while simultaneously being exposed to many technological functions required to support the company. We're looking for engineers who are ambitious, quick to learn, practical and outcome driven.
The Corp IT Support Engineer will be working onsite to provide support to the operations. This position will be based out of our Jersey City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the day-to-day IT operations at the Santa Ana, CA or New York City office through Jira, Slack, Email, Phone, or in-person
- Troubleshoot technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot all technical equipment, including computers (windows, Macs), printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office system, IT asset management
- Support onsite and remote offices with internal desktop and web applications
- Innovate and design new internal solutions that allow us to scale
- Create and manage Active Directory / Okta / Google Workspace user accounts and groups
- Deploy, install desktop applications, and timely resolution of incidents and requests
- Manage and maintain AV equipment in conference rooms, and all hands space
- Provide after hours, on call support for end users on a rotational basis (required)
- Complete on-boarding and off-boarding checklists and documentation
- Travel out of state to support operations in trade shows and remote offices (occasionally)
- Document all changes, modifications and troubleshooting in our ticketing system
- Timely resolution of all incidents and requests
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or IT certifications with equivalent practical experience
- IT Professional certifications is a big plus (i.e. MCSE, MCSA, Cisco, AWS, Network+)
- 4 years of experience supporting Windows, Linux, Mac OS, networking, mobile, video conferencing, and/or voice technologies
- 3+ years of technical support experience in a large environment with a mixed of onsite and remote users preferred
- 2+ years of Active Directory and Google Workspace/Office 365 experience is a big plus
- 2+ years of managing network shares and network printers
- 2+ years of printer support (Zebra knowledge a plus)
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Networking, Scripting and Automation, and/or Application troubleshooting
- Experience with a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where a high ambiguity and uncertainty exist
- Excellent customer service, organization, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Okta SSO and/or user provisioning, Jira ITSM, and Zendesk is a plus
- Knowledge of MDM (i.e. Intune, Jamf, Google MDM) is a plus
- Awareness of ITIL and IT Change Management best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of VPNs firewalls and switching a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off.
Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.