Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry.
The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards. If you’re a collectibles enthusiast, or if you want to help us in leading the global expansion of the collectibles market through our values of integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a collaborative and results-oriented Compensation Analyst to join our newly established Total Rewards team to help grow and evolve all of our compensation programs in alignment with our Compensation Philosophy. The Compensation Analyst will play a key role to help evolve our Salary Structure in alignment with external market data, communicate the Structure across the organization, and ensure consistent administration across the company. This role will partner closely with People Team Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, and other senior business leaders in order to assist in the design, communication, and administration of all compensation programs to best attract, motivate, and retain the talent needed to achieve our goals. In the short-term, the focus will be to assist in the implementation of Advanced Compensation in Workday, benchmark our compensation programs to the market, administer our bonus programs, and communicate our Salary Structure across the organization. This is an exciting time to join the Collectors team because we are in a period of rapid growth, and we have an opportunity to build our Total Rewards Philosophy and Compensation programs from the ground-up in a way that has a meaningful impact on the Company’s future growth. This is a high-impact role with potential for the successful candidate to grow and develop significantly with the rest of the Collectors team.
You’ll report to the Director of Total Rewards and can work from our Santa Ana office. Remote candidates will also be considered.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee our compensation benchmarking work, including participation in annual surveys and benchmarking Collectors compensation for new hires, promotions, and market adjustments.
- Partner closely with the Director of Total Rewards and other People Team leadership, use benchmark data to help evolve our Salary Structure and effectively communicate this structure across the People Team and the rest of the organization.
- Provide compensation recommendations in alignment with both our Salary Structure and benchmark data, and manage the overall off-cycle compensation adjustment process.
- Administer bonus plans across the organization and maintain bonus structure in Workday.
- Oversee administration of all compensation programs in Workday, including management of compensation increases, special bonuses, promotions, title changes, job leveling, and all elements of the year-end Compensation Planning process in Workday Advanced Compensation.
- Assist in the administration and communication of the Collectors long-term incentive program to ensure that all equity-based transactions are conducted efficiently and correctly, including stock grants & vesting, exercise of stock grants and accurate accounting of stock activity.
- Partner closely with the HRIS Team to ensure high quality data management through internal controls and audits in our Workday system.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a Compensation Analyst or other analytical role
- Analytical problem solver with attention to detail and auditing
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills, and/or desire to learn more (e.g., vlookups, advanced formulas, model building, etc.)
- Degree Preferred in Economics, Business, HR, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.