Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry. The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
As the Product Marketing Manager for PSA, you will be leading key core product marketing initiatives to increase usage of the PSA platform and services, in partnership with product teams. Our PMM team is responsible for bringing this work to the collectibles communities and beyond, which includes understanding the target audiences, informing product strategy and positioning with key consumer insights, and ultimately leading go-to-market planning and execution.
You’ll report to the Director of PSA Product Marketing. This role can be based out of our Santa Ana headquarters, but hybrid or fully remote candidates will also be considered.
What You’ll Do:
- Influence future product development with key stakeholders using a user-centric perspective. Focus will be on audience development, positioning, value prop frameworks, and defining product roadmap.
- Work with product and consumer insights teams to lead studies that gain valuable information on our users. Use these insights to drive a user-centric perspective with product teams.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Design and lead go-to-market strategy, tactics and execution in partnership with Product, Operations, Sales, and cross-functional marketing channels to ensure we achieve our business goals and objectives.
Who You Are:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in product marketing.
- Has strong project management skills and is task oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Experience in subscription services and/or CRM is a plus.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.