Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry. The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations/Analytics Lead to help us scale our hiring efforts with a data-driven approach through systems and analytics. This is a unique opportunity to join the newly-formed Talent Acquisition team and build our analytics practice from the ground up. You’ll also have oversight of our recruiting tools (including Greenhouse, Checkr, HackerRank, Tableau, Workday, LinkedIn). You’ll partner with recruiting leadership and hiring managers to provide actionable insights that will guide talent decisions and help us hire effectively, efficiently, and inclusively. You’ll also partner with the broader People Team to produce reporting and insights in areas such as headcount tracking, retention, attrition and DE&I.
This role reports into the Director of Talent Acquisition Programs and Operations and is open to remote candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimize our recruiting systems for scale
- Build reports and self-service dashboards to effectively communicate hiring statuses to the business
- Create and track recruiting metrics to measure performance
- Analyze recruiting data to make recommendations for increased efficiency and impact
- Build predictive models to support recruiting team load balancing and set accurate hiring targets
- Ensure our Applicant Tracking System is configured to provide accurate reporting
- Champion data hygiene and perform regular audits
- Fulfill ad-hoc, time-sensitive analysis requests
- Conduct external research to establish benchmarks and inform hiring strategies
- Create and track KPIs to measure the effectiveness of operational initiatives
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics or operations, with some of that time focused on Recruiting and/or People.
- In depth knowledge of Tableau.
- Experience with Greenhouse and/or Workday is a plus.
- Familiarity with recruiting processes and metrics.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data analysis to stakeholders.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.