Turn your passion for collecting into a career at Collectors Universe. We're the leader in third-party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles including trading cards (Professional Sports Authenticator), coins (Professional Coin Grading Services), video games (Wata), event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. If you’re a collectibles enthusiast, or if you want to help us in leading the global expansion of the collectibles market through our values of integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
The PSA Results department is looking to bring on a Pricing Results Specialist to review and adjust customer-selected submission service levels on PSA orders to accurately reflect true market values.
This position reports to the Pricing Specialist Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Review customer orders for service level accuracy based on card market values
- Make necessary adjustments to submission prices on an itemized, line-by-line basis
- Stay current on trading card and related collectibles pricing by reviewing trade pricing publications, auction results and other credible resources
- Find and communicate with hobby pricing resources for support purposes
- Communicate pricing adjustments with appropriate PSA staff members
- Identify pricing, service or system improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, technology and competitors
Who You Are:
- Expertise in trading cards and PSA's services, as well as the general world of sports and entertainment. Pricing results team members must continually build their base of knowledge as learning hobby brands, releases, and values of trading cards will be critical to success.
- A background in operations or accounting is preferred.
- Research Skills to successfully research trading card pricing, using various mediums and methods.
- Calm demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve problems associated with incomplete or minimal information. Having good working relations with fellow employees and hobby contacts is vital.
- Communication & teamwork skills to effectively communicate with others to solve problems and work efficiently and effectively. Frequent communication with our operations, customer service and accounting staff members is necessary.
- Organizational skills and efficiency to process as many submissions as possible.
- The ability to use computer programs such as Word, Excel and custom processing systems is required to do the job.
- Basic reasoning ability is required to analyze trading card values across multiple manufacturers, brands and grades.
- Frequent walking up and down stairs is required to get between the Administration and Operations departments.
- Sitting for long periods of time when using the phone and computer.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.