Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry.
The Collectors family of companies includes a collectibles marketplace leader in Goldin Auctions as well as third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
The Workplace Manager is a key role at Collectors Universe HQ. You help support the connection, culture, and operational needs of our growing global team. You serve as a point of escalation for the reception team, and a key point of contact for candidates, colleagues, and visitors onsite, you prioritize making everyone feel welcome and heard.
This is a full-time role working from our Santa Ana office and reports to the Director of Real Estate and Workplace (West Coast and International).
What You’ll Do
- Develop and own the Workplace experience for Collectors HQ
- Lead the development of our Workplace team, include hiring, training, coaching and career development
- Oversee and streamline reception functions including: mail, calendars, food and beverage program, copiers, office supplies, and employee services
- Serve as a point of escalation for the reception team, and a key point of contact for candidates, colleagues, and visitors onsite
- Continue to develop and improve company-wide workplace tools, policies, guides and standard operating procedures (space management, guest registration, ticketing system, visitor policy, room booking policy, etc)
- Own seating and space planning projects
- Fill all VIP requests (internal and external)
- Oversee all company internal events
- Own employee experience calendar - holiday recognition and celebrations
- Manage bi-weekly workplace newsletter
- Contribute to projects to improve facility and employee health & safety
- Assist with Workplace vendor management, own administrative responsibilities - processing contracts, onboarding vendors, coordinating insurance, etc
- Develop and maintain company-wide swag program and annual gifting, including overseeing budget and coordination with Finance and internal stakeholders
- Own corporate apartment procurement & management
Who You Are/Experience
- 2+ years of Workplace / Office Management / Facilities Experience
- 2+ years of People management experience
- You’re a hands-on, can-do team player who thrives in a fast- paced and collaborative environment
- You’re a results- driven doer who can function equally well in the weeds and at a high level, quickly pivoting focus as needed to get the job done
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- You’re passionate about building relationships and community, and work well in a team because you like supporting a bigger picture
- Attention to detail, research, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Solution mindset with the ability to make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Tech-savvy with experience in Mac OS, Google Docs, MS Office, and other web-based applications
- Worked in high touch whiteglove environment
- Experience with work order ticketing systems, space management tools: Zendesk, Office Space, Envoy
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.