Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry. The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
We’re looking for a DNA Order Processing Specialist to directly support the Autograph Processing Team with a variety of different tasks. This position will be responsible for supporting authentication staff, managing the photo stream, obtaining and applying authentication results, data entry and traveling throughout the country to attend trade shows and other authentication events.
You’ll report to the DNA Operations Manager and work from our Santa Ana office.
What You’ll Do:
- Sustain a high level of accuracy while processing submissions
- Obtain and document authentication results via stream and in-person
- Arrange retail and bulk orders to aid authenticators with the authentication process
- Organize and expedite submissions based on priority and service level
- Work with processing and authentication team to locate and process late orders
- Attend local and national on-sites, shows and ITPs
- Maintain high standards of performance and produce high quality of work
- Demonstrate professional behavior both off-site as well as in the office
- Support the rest of the operations team with other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; can communicate clearly and intelligently with other departments and others outside of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with a desire and willingness to work with others, professionally and respectfully
- Ability to follow policies and procedures set forth by the company, as well as follow directions and take management feedback.
- Display willingness to make decisions correctly and appropriately upon each situation using common sense and additional training.
- Ability to meet mutually accepted deadlines, multitask, and prioritize team and individual responsibilities efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with autographs and/or well-known sports industry names preferred.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.