The Collectors family of companies includes leaders in third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards. We are building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry.
PSA is seeking a Customer Relations Representative. The position is focusing on responding and resolving customer concerns through the Customer Resource Center. The ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find an appropriate way to answer customers’ questions in a timely manner. The individual will possess strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills with at least 1 year of customer service experience.
You’ll report to the Customer Relations Manager and work from our Santa Ana, California office.
What You’ll Do:
- Exercise discretion and exhibit sound judgment and decision-making when engaging with all parties internally and externally.
- Collaborates with Operations and other departments to find appropriate solutions for customer responses
- Provides accurate, valid, and complete information by using the department protocols to our customers
- Resolves queries by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Maintains accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Continuously updates department spreadsheet of incoming orders
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate lead/supervisor
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- You will have at least 1 year of Customer Service experience
- You will have strong problem-solving skills
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Organized, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.