Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry.
The Collectors family of companies includes a collectibles marketplace leader in Goldin Auctions as well as third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to help support our Chief Technology Officer.
In this role you can expect to play a critical role within the Technology and Product organizations, performing a wide range of complex and confidential duties. This person will provide administrative and logistical support to the assigned Executives (the CTO and the VP of Product). This is a partnership with the Executive team that requires engagement at the business level, thoughtfulness, confidentiality, a bias towards action, and a passion for helping others. If you ever wanted to develop more experience working with technology and software products, this is the right opportunity for you!
This role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), an ideal candidate will be local to our Jersey City office with a remote schedule (remote candidates will be considered). This role will have optional travel benefits (approx. 1 week every 2 months).
What You’ll Do
- Calendar coordination and logistics, which includes: scheduling meetings, creating agendas, preparing briefing materials, taking meeting notes, communicating action items
- Plan travel arrangements, including providing detailed itineraries and submitting related expenses
- Coordinate internal and external events, including organization wide meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Make recommendations for the Executives regarding time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization, including proactive management of internal and external stakeholders’ requests for time
- As business needs grow, be a key partner on driving special projects, which many include assisting with Google Docs and Microsoft Office products e.g. drafting presentations and working in Excel
- Partner with other Executive Assistants ensuring alignment and connectivity amongst our executive team
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in optional tech and product strategy meetings to improve your skills and experience in these areas
Who You Are
- 4+ years of direct Executive Assistant experience to an Executive within a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong familiarity with using Google Docs, PowerPoint and Excel
- High-growth mindset with a focus on performance
- Quick learner who is action-oriented, and hold yourself and those around you accountable
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize independently and as part of a team
- Ability to exercise excellent research, writing, and verbal communication skills
The reasonable estimated salary range for this position is $90,000-$120,000k. Actual compensation varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.