The Director of HRIS & Analytics is a vital member of the People team, leading the development and implementation of our HRIS and Analytics strategy. The Director of HRIS & Analytics will build upon our current use of Workday by understanding company and People team objectives to develop a roadmap that builds out the features needed for effective and efficient people processes. The person in this role will lead the HRIS team to execute on the strategy and roadmap while setting up their stakeholders for success. The ideal candidate loves to build, thrives in ambiguity, is flexible and adaptable to change, moves quickly, and can demonstrate strong communication skills to deliver messages across a range of stakeholders. This is an opportunity to join an HR organization in expansion and to meaningfully grow the impact of HR technology at Collectors.
This role reports to the Head of Total Rewards, HRIS & Analytics and can be located at our Headquarters in Santa Ana, California, in Jersey City, New Jersey, or remote.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR technology strategy that aligns with Collectors’ objectives
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of Workday modules as well as any new HR technologies that may be needed, ensuring data integrity, security, and accessibility
- Ensure that HRIS systems support People processes and enable efficient and effective People operations
- Develop and maintain reporting capabilities to support data-driven decision making
- Develop and maintain People dashboards that provide visibility into People metrics
- Provide guidance and support to People team leaders on People data
- Partner with corporate IT and other stakeholders to ensure that HR technology is integrated with other systems and applications
- Lead and manage the HRIS team, providing direction, coaching, and feedback to ensure high quality work and continuous improvement
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience focused on HRIS
- Strong experience building and managing HRIS project roadmaps
- Excellent understanding of Workday with a point of view on how to leverage the system to meet organizational goals
- Experience effectively managing teams. Plays to win while bringing out the best in everyone.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have global experience
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $170,000 - $230,000. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa