Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a Customer Relations Processor to join our PSA Customer Relations team. Focusing on processing and coordinating customer concerns through the Customer Resource Center. The ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills with at least 2 years of administrative experience withing a customer service environment.
You’ll report to the Customer Relations Manager and work from our Santa Ana, CA headquarters.
What You'll Do:
- Processing all forms and requests from resolutions i.e. Credit Memos and processing vouchers
- Completing all forms for Claims and imaging all damage reviews
- Distributing orders from CRC, processing the paperwork for CRC Damage Reviews
- Assisting in tracking resolutions in a timely manner through Operations
- Contacting other departments for resolutions to Claims/CRC
- Supporting with CRC Requests
- Updates all spreadsheets for the CRC and Claims
- Manages Voucher Book
Who You Are:
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve
- Familiarity with PSA standards, values, services, and procedures;
- Ability to understand and relay company policies and procedures in-person and by email, phone and chat;
- Clear and professional oral and written communication skills in both positive or negative situations;
- Ability to diffuse conflict, maintain confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting, keep emotions under control, remain open to ideas and try new things
Hourly Range: The hourly range for this position is $17-$21. Entry level operations positions generally start at an hourly rate of $17. Actual compensation in this range will be based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation9
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.