Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to support our rapidly expanding businesses in the collectibles grading, authentication, and marketplace spaces. The Company is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA with offices in Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai and New Jersey.
The FP&A and Strategic Finance team contributes to Collectors mission by enabling decision making with key financial insights. The team partners with our senior business leaders to support strong operational management of the business and to facilitate strategic decision making focused on key investments, operational improvements, new business opportunities and strategic transactions.
Reporting directly to our Director of FP&A, the Manager of FP&A will play a key leadership role in enterprise-wide core financial planning processes (forecasting, business planning), reporting and business review.
This role will be based in our Collectors headquarters (Santa Ana) with flexibility for a hybrid work schedule.
What You'll Do:
- Help lead company-wide FP&A processes
- Track consolidated company-wide performance against budget via monthly forecast updates, and provide transparency to business leaders via reporting and live reviews
- Manage the consolidated forecast
- Assist with the preparation of Management and Board materials preparation
- Develop and communicate key financial and operational metrics to create transparency into performance and inform strategic and operational decisions
- Improve operating teams’ understanding of their financial levers and performance, and budget adherence, with transparent analysis and partnership
- Manage financial forecasting systems
- Partner with the accounting team to manage a robust monthly Close process
- Enhance current forecasting methodology for improved accuracy (3 Statements)
- Collaborate across the broader Finance team and other multifunctional teams to support strategic decisions with financial/economic analysis and insight
- Lead by example and be a champion of all company policies, including safety, attendance & security
Who You Are:
- At least 5 to 6 years of FP&A experience in high-volume transaction environment with multiple lines of business
- At least 1-2 years of corporate or divisional finance experience with experience across all core FP&A processes (e.g. full P/L forecasting, budgeting, cash flow, AOP etc)
- Experience managing the consolidation of a full P/L and a cash forecast
- Possess high business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Experience developing effective executive presentation materials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence across organization
- Outstanding Excel and data management skills
- Hands on individual willing to roll up sleeves
- Have a strong work ethic
- Superior attention to detail with problem solving techniques
- Strong understanding of GAAP and other public reporting related issues
- Strong understanding of financial management processes
- Strong understanding of financial systems
- Experience with digital businesses with consumer and operational components (eg, ecommerce)
- Passionate about collectibles and/or sports
The salary range for this position is $101,549-$164,867. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off.
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.