Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a Quality Control Program Manager to join our Continuous Improvement Team.
The Quality Control Program Manager is a key member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team. This role is responsible for collecting and evaluating production samples, ensuring that materials and products meet acceptable quality and integrity standards. Facilitates communication among production departments and management regarding any quality opportunities. In this role you’ll be working dynamically with your assigned team, internal cross functional partners, as well as external support partners and suppliers.
You’ll report directly to the Director of Continuous Improvement and work onsite from our Santa Ana, California office with a flexible hybrid schedule and some occasional travel.
What You’ll Do:
- You will provide program direction, oversight, support, and expertise ensuring that all quality goals/objectives are met.
- You will develop, document, maintain, and provide Program Management for the Quality program.
- You will draft and maintain quality controls for our standard operating procedures, manuals, and documentation for the manufacturing and QA processes.
- You will draft and maintain logs, records, and other documentation of testing procedures, methodologies, and criteria.
- You will analyze quality control test results and offer feedback and interpretations of those results to production management or staff.
- You will maintain knowledge of trends, developments, and technological advances in the applicable industry and in the quality control field.
- You will create monitors and consistently report on production quality, nonconformance, trends, and underlying causes of defects in products or processes.
- Provide individual leadership and work cross-functionally with the people team to develop and enhance staff skills while creating a rewarding, fulfilling work environment.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of proven quality control program leadership experience with a record of delivering results.
- Experienced in developing, deploying, and maintaining effective operational programs that consistently meet current and future quality needs.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify issues or risks in processes/programs and develop effective alternatives to drive better outcomes.
- Collaborative and reliable leader that takes a data driven approach to problem-solving
- Experience with change management, inheriting teams and bringing them along for the journey, moving with urgency and empowering those around you to do the same
- Familiarity with industrial automation and factory equipment
- Curious and seeks to learn new processes and systems, ask questions to ensure understanding
- A servant leader that resources and supports the team, while holding high expectations and standards.
- Track record of identifying, supporting, developing and advancing internal talent
- Lead by example and be a champion of all company policies, including safety, attendance & security.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Extended periods of time in office and warehouse settings, both at Collectors and local vendors
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, email correspondences, to receive ordinary information, and to prepare, inspect, and receive submissions.
- Working with and around equipment and machinery
- Occasional exposure to machinery noise from forklifts, injection presses, and other machinery
- Occasional exposure to warehouse temperatures and humidity
The salary range for this position is $94,027-$152,655. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.