Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We are looking for a meticulous and knowledgeable individual to join our team as a Title and Description Editor. In this role, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accuracy and authenticity of our auction titles, helping to maintain the trust and confidence of our valued collectors and buyers.
What You’ll Do:
- Extensive knowledge of graded cards, sports and non-sports, and an understanding of memorabilia.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of auction titles, with a heavy focus on graded cards, to ensure they provide a clear and concise representation of the item being sold.
- Conduct detailed research on graded cards and memorabilia to validate the information provided in the titles.
- Collaborate with the auction listing team to review and improve title descriptions, clarifying any discrepancies or misleading information.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, market values, and card specifications to ensure accurate representation in the titles.
- Work closely with the product photography team to cross-reference images with the title descriptions to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Work with the customer service team to assist with customer feedback and inquiries regarding title accuracy, promptly addressing any concerns and making necessary revisions.
- Assist the operations team as needed.
Who You Are:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of graded cards, sports and non-sports, including card brands, players, variations, and market demand.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and correct inaccuracies or misleading information in titles.
- Strong understanding of Google Sheets and basic computer skills.
- Excellent research skills, with the ability to gather information from various sources to validate title accuracy.
- Familiarity with online auction platforms and e-commerce practices.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for card collecting or trading, with prior experience in the field being highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Hourly Range: The reasonable estimated hourly rate for this position is $20.50. Actual compensation varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.